View 360 Experience
LK-RICH ( LK Rayong Industrial City Hub)
The company’s founder, Dr.Luckchai Kittipol have beyond vision to build up industrial field and syndicate rubber raw material to create innovation technology for Thailand industrial city such as rubber and associated tyre industrial, mattress and natural rubber glove. More than four decade of rubber industrial expert in Thailand and worldwide exporter.
We are pioneer in rubber field from upstream products to worldwide market.
We created rubber industrial city and S-curves industrial with Greenery concept & smart city solution for everyone.
Our aim business developing industrial city complete with environmentally friendly with infrastructures and
utilities are under the investment promotion from Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT) Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) and The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC).
Was estabblished in
Factories in Thailand
Dr.Luckchai Kittipol was born in 1957 in Thailand to a Chinese family in the rubber industry.
His ancestral home in Gutian, Fujian province, China.
He participated in the formulation of the 18th constitution of Thailand.
Since 1985 , he has been the chairman of Thai Hua Rubber PLC.
In 2003,he has served as the chairman of Tribeca Enterprise Co.,Ltd.
- 2010 certificate and Ratthapiruk Brooch from His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej of the National Defence College course 2552 by National Defence College
- 2007 Honorary Doctoral Degree in Industrial Economic At Ramkamhaeng University
- 2001 Bachelor of Economics (Industrial Economics), Ramkamhaeng University
- 2002 Certificate in Agricultural goods future exchange
- 1996 Certificate of development of top management of private and public sectors 1st by National Institute of Development Administration
- 1993 Certificate of Accounting for Managers Faculty of Commerce and Accounting, Chulalongkorn University
- 1990 Certificate of Financial Management for entrepreneur by Institute granted by The Industrial Finance Corporation of Thailand
- 1989 Certificate of Human relations and psychology in working environment, 3rd group, Thammasat University
- President of the Rotary Club of Bangkok-Ratchada
- President of Fuzhou Association of Thailand • Vice President of Hokien Association of Thailand
- Consult for Office of Support for Chinese Immigrant from Hokien Province.
- Committee of Friends of Hokien Province Federation.
- Hornorable President Of Thai Rubber Association
- Vice President Of The China Council For The Promotion Of International Trade (CCPIT) Private and Public sectors.
- Industrial Specialist of Natural Rubber Industry, Faculty of Environment and Natural Resource study, Mahidol University Personal Investment
- President Thai Hua Rubber PCL, exports of natural Rubber
- Managing Director Nutrago (Thailand) Limited, manufacturer and export of coffee bean and ACAFE coffee shop
- Managing Director Thai Mac STR Limited, STR manufacturer
- Board Chairman Mitraphap Koa Horm Limited, manufacturer and distributor of rice
- Board Chairman T.I.R global Limited , of manufacturer of books in the scope of natural rubber
- Board Chairman Evergrow Limited, Chemical Fertilizer, import of chemical fertilizer
LK-RICH will focus on increasing the usage of electric vehicles, e-bikes and E-truck trucks.
Provide a common area to create a society, share, focused on
people’s participation in the activity.
R&D on rubber and local agricultural products.
Smart Environments connect computers and other smart devices to everyday settings and tasks.
Develop a service system to enable people to access services conveniently and effectively.
Smart living under the concept of friendly lifestyle design.
Promote environmentally friendly energy and increase usage of renewable energy sources.
Research and Development
News & Activity
MOU for the construction of LK-RICH Power Station between the Provincial Electricity Authority and the Igen and Prosper…
MOU for the construction of LK-RICH Power Station between the Provincial Electricity Authority and the…
The Chamber of Commerce joins hands with the state-private sector to raise the level of farmers and the…
The Chamber of Commerce joins hands with the state-private sector to raise the level of…